Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by thisisgp View Post
    Here's an awesome article by a Grosse Pointe defense attorney critiquing the behavior of the GP Park police department with this "investigation" - gotta read it, really insightful

http://www.thisisgp.com/gary-m-wilso...ne-cops-video…
    Extra insighful, I'm sure, when you notice Gary Wilson's partner is Randy Cain,is a retired Grosse Pointe Park lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Alley View Post
    Extra insighful, I'm sure, when you notice Gary Wilson's partner is Randy Cain,is a retired Grosse Pointe Park lieutenant
    Even more insightful when you read Wilson's latest post which reveals the slimy underbelly of the GP Park police department - http://thisisgp.com/gary-m-wilson-es...jail-free-card

There's some nasty stuff going on in there, and we're here to expose it

Default Corruption in the Grosse Pointe Park Police Department

Please, we'd love to hear everyone weigh in on this article http://thisisgp.com/gary-m-wilson-es...jail-free-card

As concerned citizens and concerned Americans, how can we stand to watch the "law" be exempt from the law? There's plenty of corrupt cop stories in Michigan, but this is just one of the most revolting.

Now had this been about DPD this thread would have gone on for months and had 50k replies already....

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Stylin View Post
    Now had this been about DPD this thread would have gone on for months and had 50k replies already....
    That's because the Grosse Pointe PD does't have to overcome the same [[well deserved) credibility gap that the Detroit PD does.

Corruption is corruption is corruption....

What's the relationship between Chief Hiller and Judge Hunt?

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Stylin View Post
    PART of the reason is because it's a mostly white police force in a wealthy, mostly white suburb.

DC48080 Guest

Even more insightful when you read Wilson's latest post which reveals the slimy underbelly of the GP Park police department - http://thisisgp.com/gary-m-wilson-es...jail-free-card

Gee, can we get any more self-promoting? I don't know what ax you have to grind but if you're not careful you're going to make the honest, dedicated, hard working majority of the GPP Police Department look bad with your salacious and unproven accusations.

Most attorneys with a modicum of ethics would refrain from such behaviour.
    Last edited by DC48080; February-18-12 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DC48080 View Post
    Gee, can we get any more self-promoting? I don't know what ax you have to grind but if you're not careful you're going to make the honest, dedicated, hard working majority of the GPP Police Department look bad with your salacious and unproven accusations.

Most attorneys with a modicum of ethics would refrain from such behaviour.
    If I had to guess, it sounds like you may be a "self-promoting" member of the police force being criticized.

DC48080 Guest

I can assure you that I am not a police officer. But I do know several GP officers and they are good decent people. They don't deserve to be cast in such a light.

Whatever the motives of the person who posted this, if the facts are accurate, it's a pretty outrageous situation. Where's Charlie LeDuff when we need him?
    I'd to know more about another item on that blog: The wife of the GPP cop who apparently has shot herself with her husband's gun a couple of times. I hope she's ok.
    Last edited by Carey; February-18-12 at 08:34 PM.

Race is what it is. Most issues of inequality be it media attention, economics etc. in this country are because of either race/class or both.

Let me add another one. Many people want their cake and eat it too with that "Thin Blue Line"
    mentality. You want to be thought of as one, yet went officers go off the rails the cry of well we all aren't like that rings hollow when police departments have been documented covering up for there brothers wrong doing.

If you want to be mad at someone in this situation, try the Madison Heights police department, they're the ones who chose to deal with Kretzschmar as they did. It's no secret that cops look out for other cops. Everywhere. I didn't notice any revelations concerning "the slimy underbelly of the GP Park police department" in the article--rather than give facts or proof, you stall with a "What dirt? I’m so glad you asked, but for now, you’ll have to wait another day because by now I’ve probably exhausted your attention span."

Quote Originally Posted by Alley View Post
    If you want to be mad at someone in this situation, try the Madison Heights police department, they're the ones who chose to deal with Kretzschmar as they did."
    Or the prosecutor or the judge.

Or, perhaps even the drunk cop his-damn-self!

I'll go with the entire Blue Wall of Silence, which makes good cops very bad. They are automatically culpable as the worst of their so-called brothers, and perhaps WORSE...since they continue the system which enables and hides the crimes and abuses. The ultimate hypocrites.

Then again, power and authority often show this behavior...

Jeers,
    John

Please, we'd love to hear everyone weigh in on this article http://thisisgp.com/gary-m-wilson-es...jail-free-card

As concerned citizens and concerned Americans, how can we stand to watch the "law" be exempt from the law? There's plenty of corrupt cop stories in Michigan, but this is just one of the most revolting.
    Absolutely unbelievable.

GPPP hasn't had a murder in years. It's going to take some time for the investigation

Anything going on with big bob. I just heard on warren police radio.
    Some lady said big bob was hiding in the house next door.

It came over the air. The guy who killed his wife in gp two weeks ago is hiding in the house next door. Might be nothing but who knows.

So GPPPD has lost Jane Bashara's clothing, or rather has lost what is probably the most important piece of evidence in one of the most important cases in the nation...

This post is a MUST READ - this guy put the whole thing in a poem!

http://thisisgp.com/gary-m-wilson-es...tigation-again

in one of the most important cases in the nation...

Ummmm, 'sCUUse me?

Maybe one of the most important cases in GPP, but not even in the top 1,000 for the nation. Maybe not in the top 5,000.

So GPPPD has lost Jane Bashara's clothing, or rather has lost what is probably the most important piece of evidence in one of the most important cases in the nation...

This post is a MUST READ - this guy put the whole thing in a poem!

http://thisisgp.com/gary-m-wilson-es...tigation-again

That is such oozing proof of the superior school system over here...I mean, how often does citizen critique of government evolve into long-form poetry?! Bravo. I'll bet they were the limerick champ in their fraternity, too. Wonder how they'd squirm if they heard such described as Celtic Rap?!

No matter, that blog still rules. The situation surely sucks, though. There might be an instant epidemic if burdened spouses begin to think they can get away with murder in the Pointes.

Cheers

Dose anyone else think Bashara kinda looks like Tony Supprano?

Investigators focus on bar, alleged mistress in Bashara murder case
    Surveillance video from Grosse Pointe Park bar shows Bob Bashara there on night his wife was murdered

Published On: Mar 21 2012 07:18:33 PM EDT Updated On: Mar 21 2012 07:20:58 PM EDT

--- Video & Text ---

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/i...6/-/index.html

GROSSE POINTE PARK, Mich. -
    Investigators are backtracking and taking a close look at Bob Basahara's relationship with his reputed mistress, Rachel Gillette.

Moreover, investigators are returning to a building Bashara owned in Grosse Pointe Park. They want to talk to people who worked in a bar above an alleged sex dungeon where Bashara spent time.

-- more at the Source [[above)

Joe Gentz remains jailed in Jane Bashara murder
    Attorney says she doesn't know when Gentz's competency exam results will be revealed

Published On: Mar 23 2012 05:31:33 PM EDT

Source: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/i...0/-/9oy4h6z/-/

DETROIT -
    As the investigation into the murder of Grosse Pointe Park mother Jane Bashara continues, the man at the center of it remains locked up.

Joe Gentz, the handyman who has allegedly confessed to killing Jane, has completed his competency exam.

His attorney, Susan Reed, said Gentz has had few visitors.

“He’s locked up. Anyone in that situation, you know, would be a little anxious and I don’t see that as anything out of the norm,” Reed said.

Reed said she’s not sure when the results of Gentz’s competency exam would be revealed....

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast