Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Wow - I've been following this case from the start because I have met Bob Bashara so of course, Jane's murder caught my attention. The following link shows a very good motive, if all they are saying is true. Fascinating stuff!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2012/02...ve-for-murder/

^^^WOW!!!

Now I have to wonder how in the hell Bashara planned to pull all of this off with a wife???? Buying a house 5 minutes away with TWO women living there? It certainly doesn't sound like he planned on staying married. I know that's not proof but its definitely motive. Too bad motive isn't enough right now but I trust the detectives have some plan that we just can't see right now.

Bashara may be as guilty as sin. But I don't understand the people who think they've got it all figured out because someone's life, lifestyle or life decisions doesn't mirror their own. There are plenty of Bob and Jane Basharas in the world where the spouses are well aware of what the other spouse is doing and tolerate, ignore or allow the kind of behavior that most of us would never put up with in a relationship. I didn't hear anyone say that Jane Bashara was an idiot so it's likely she had some idea of her husband's activities especially since he was flaunting it so publicly. Maybe he had a motive based on what's been outlined. But like so much of this case, people are jumping to conclusion because they could never seen themselves acting that way. It isn't about you people and unless you lived in that household, all this "educated" speculation is a lot of babble.

I agree that living a secret BDSM lifestyle absolutely doesn't mean Bashara killed his wife, but his seemingly genuine denial of the girlfriend and the lifestyle makes me thing he could probably seem genuine when he says he didn't kill his wife.

This article is excerpts from Rachel Gillett's Alt.com profile [[which has been very recently deleted) as well as pictures of her and Bashara.

Also, predictably, she lived or lives in the same building they found the basement dungeon in.
    Last edited by Alley; February-05-12 at 10:41 AM.

Hinky indeed.... that web site could use a better web banner design but that's a difference subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alley View Post
    I agree that living a secret BDSM lifestyle absolutely doesn't mean Bashara killed his wife, but his seemingly genuine denial of the girlfriend and the lifestyle makes me thing he could probably seem genuine when he says he didn't kill his wife.

This article is excerpts from Rachel Gillett's Alt.com profile [[which has been very recently deleted) as well as pictures of her and Bashara.

Maybe Bashara didn't do it, but instead his girlfriend hired the hit. Based on the material from the hinky website, Bashara was planning on moving in with his girlfriend bu seemingly didn't have the courage to actually leave his wife. Maybe the girlfriend tried to force the separation simply by having he wife killed, a la Amy fisher and Joey buttafucco. Just a theory, but I don't think I've heard others mention it.

And the plot thickens.

I think its interesting that he can sit there with a straight face and lie like that. That tells you a lot about his true character. He would have been better off just declining to answer the questions about his girlfriend and his sex life, but to outright LIE? Why should we believe anything else he says? I was married to a pathological liar for years and I'm telling you - they're some of the scariest people on earth, I don't put anything past them. My ex would lie on his mother's grave, put his hand on the bible and stare you straight in your eyes and tell some of the biggest tales. It was quite disturbing to see BB sit there last night and deny things that have already been uncovered.

Ironically, one thing my ex used to say a lot was, "If you lie, you'll cheat, if you cheat, you'll steal, if you steal, you'll kill". He did all of that - except kill. But I keep my distance from him, just in case.

Let me get this straight.

1. Jane Bashara was missing after 6:00pm. She didn't return home from work.

2. A day later Detroit Police found her DEAD in the back of the SUV at the vacant lot at east side Detroit ghettohood.[[ A great place to dump murder victims!)

3. Her husband Bob Bashara was not with her wife at the time of the murder.
    [[That's what he claims.)

4. A guy name "Joe" turned himself in to the police, confess to the murder and and got paid at one of Bob's businesses. However due to lack of evidence he was let go.

Something's rotten in Richville! My theory is the Bob Bashera might have plotted the murder of her wife!

After watching the Ch 4 interview by Big Bobb, I now have no doubt he is involved. He exhibits absolutely no emotion and his voice stays monotonous the entire interview; a classic sign of lying. The explanation of the handkerchief wipe brought ME to tears... laughing.

Here's an awesome article by a Grosse Pointe defense attorney critiquing the behavior of the GP Park police department with this "investigation" - gotta read it, really insightful

http://www.thisisgp.com/gary-m-wilso...video%E2%80%A6

Ravine Guest

Awesomely cheesy is more like it, just as is the bold self-promotion that delivers it, like a flaming bag of dogshit on a porch, here to this forum.
    Many of the snide comments and criticisms may have merit, but the piece is presented in such slap-dash, scatter-shot fashion that the only point firmly established is the writer's contempt for the police chief.
    Merely pretending that the point one is trying to make is clearly obvious is one of the oldest, and most transparent, tricks in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravine View Post
    Awesomely cheesy is more like it, just as is the bold self-promotion that delivers it, like a flaming bag of dogshit on a porch, here to this forum.
    Many of the snide comments and criticisms may have merit, but the piece is presented in such slap-dash, scatter-shot fashion that the only point firmly established is the writer's contempt for the police chief.
    Merely pretending that the point one is trying to make is clearly obvious is one of the oldest, and most transparent, tricks in the book.
    Have you ever looked in a mirror?

Ravine Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Have you ever looked in a mirror?
    Surely you are not as limp as is that remark.
    Or, maybe you are, and I should keep calling you surely.
    Nothing I write here is slap-dash or scatter-shot. Dig through every post that I have ever logged in this forum, and I defy you to find even one.
    Ask around. They'll tell you.

[QUOTE=Merely pretending that the point one is trying to make is clearly obvious is one of the oldest, and most transparent, tricks in the book.[/QUOTE]

Enough said.

Ravine Guest

Yep..........

Ravine speaks the truth.

Stromberg2

true that...

Ravine is completely correct; it's a trick that politicians and their ilk love to use. "Why, it's evident to everyone that the esteemed Senator from <fill in the blank> is a Communist. It simply goes without saying." sayeth McCarthy

Ravine, remember that there's no way he could have possibly committed the crime; he was the former president of the Rotary Club, by God!

As Alice said to the Rabbit, "Curiouser and curiouser!"

Ravine Guest

I don't know what the hell happened to the wife, and the truth is that I really don't fucking care, but I know when a writer with an agendum is drawing half-assed inferences of his own and trying to use them to walk the reader, by hand, to the conclusions that the writer wants us to reach.

Those conclusions may even be accurate & true [[which would make the shoddy presentation even more unfortunate,) but that's not the point of my objection.

When is a point pointless?

When you use the point you are blasting in the first point to make your new point.

When you use the point you are blasting in the first point to make your new point.

Point is pointless when you add less...

Ravine Guest

You're not fooling anyone with your gibberish. Maybe you should quit while you're behind.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast