Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

If the Tigers don't make the playoffs I hope they tell Leyland thanks for a job well done but we are moving in a different direction. I've had it with his changing lineups every game. I believe this is part of the reason that the Tigers have been able to substain a winning steak other than one or two this season.

Say what you will about this team. They're underachievers. They're over paid. They're not serious enough. They're this, that and the other thing.

But I'll never get tired of seeing this Tigers team celebrate. And while they still have a few more games to play- i think they're still going to scare some folks in the post season. With some formidable pitching, a few stud hitters in the line-up, and fewer options for Leyland to mess with [[he'd better not start tinkering again)- I think this team might do well.

Congrats for now. It's not done yet and I'm sure Mike Ilitch can still afford some more champagne if we go further.

Also did anyone notice that the Tigers were celebrating with Fre- an alcohol free booze earlier?