Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Thank ken, I'll check it out.

On another point, and one the The Commissioner Smogboy would need to authorize, is the idea of a game day get together. A DYLWC, or Detroit Yes Lions Watchers Club, could happen at a locally appropriate watering hole.

Depending on what The Commissioner rules, I would be interested in hearing suggestions from others. In the City I would think the Town Pump, the Anchor Bar, or even Cub's community center at the Georgia Street garden.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Thank ken, I'll check it out.

On another point, and one the The Commissioner Smogboy would need to authorize, is the idea of a game day get together. A DYLWC, or Detroit Yes Lions Watchers Club, could happen at a locally appropriate watering hole.

Depending on what The Commissioner rules, I would be interested in hearing suggestions from others. In the City I would think the Town Pump, the Anchor Bar, or even Cub's community center at the Georgia Street garden.

Thoughts?
    Thanks for the appointment [[I never knew I was even in the running!). I'm all in favor of any and all DYEs folks getting together at a local watering hole to watch the games. Unfortunately on some Sundays I can't make it due to work obligations. Fortunately I still have a decent sized screen to watch the game but watching the game shouldn't be my priority. DVRs help in my life and I can always go back and re-watch games. So I guess I'm commissioner-in-abstentia, but far be it for me to keep kind good hearted Lions minded folks from getting together.