Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by truthseeker View Post
    Andy Dillion named emergency manager of Detroit in March 2012.Detroit police cease patrolling streets.Riots erupt in all areas of the city.Spillover of the riots flow into the suburbs. Hamtramck hangs on by a tread due to its citizens patrols.Dearborn police hesitate to use force on thousands pouring across the border.Warren ceeds areas south of 10 mile to rioting gangs.Matty Maroun and the Van Elslander family flee in their private helicopters from the Pointes.
    Adding on to the above:

Wyandotte and Riverview are forced to close and demolish their post offices as a result of the rioters. Southgate's Walmart is looted so bad by rioters it closes. And the number of vacant lots in downtown Trenton increase due to the riots. And Southland experiences yet another riot, but this one is not due to the Jordan shoes, instead a continuation of the Detroit ones.

Then the US Army mistakenly declares war on all of Michigan and soon a new war begins.
    Last edited by mtburb; January-02-12 at 09:43 PM.

What is your prediction?
    Prediction?
    Yes, Prediction.
    Pain!

- Clubber Lang

Nothing much changes. More people leave. More houses burn. The slow, inexorable decline of Detroit continues.

I can see more homicides in the black community of Detroit. More BROTHERS KILLING BROTHERS! Up to 470 innocent people will die the ghettohoods of Detroit.

I can see more housefires in the ghettohoods of Detroit, firebombed, accidental or cause by a act of God.

I can see more middle class black families moving out of Detroit and into the suburbs or any state, up to 100,000 lowing its population to 479,000
    This would happen after the Emergency Financial Manager takes over all of Detroit city government, its unions dissolved and most munipal services from Belle Isle to D-DOT bus services operate by private corporations.

I can see Detroit's population going down to 594,798.

Every start of the new year there's a prediction thread, and EVERY year Danny's expression of "ghettohood" makes me laugh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2