NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

http://wdwot.com/detail/20/10995

new ownership as of 11-2011
    Last edited by izzyindetroit; December-30-11 at 10:07 AM. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by izzyindetroit View Post
    http://wdwot.com/detail/20/10995

new ownership as of 11-2011
    Wow... even at $69 thousand... I'm impressed... someone willing to spend that kind of money must have some plans for the building... sounds like some good news...

First of all - thanks to all who responded with additional information & yes this is the place!

I am very glad to hear the building has been purchased, hopefully it will be revitalized to help restore the area!

I SURE WOULD LIKE TO FIND SOME OLD PHOTOS OF THE BUILDING FROM THE 50'S OR 60'S.....I WILL KEEP HUNTING. MAYBE SOMEBODY CAN REFER ME TO THE NAME OF THE FORMER OWNERS, I AM SURE THEY MUST HAVE SOME VINTAGE PHOTOS.

Thanks in advance!

Smirnoff, I will look to see if there are any pics in my late father's photos... but I doubt it... photography was not a priority for him... boating, fishing and hunting were...

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Smirnoff, I will look to see if there are any pics in my late father's photos... but I doubt it... photography was not a priority for him... boating, fishing and hunting were...
    Thanks for looking!

We called on the old trailer park property last week.there is a for sale sign on the property. It's 7 million dollars.that is a 7 acre property.wow!

Quote Originally Posted by pgn421 View Post
    We called on the old trailer park property last week.there is a for sale sign on the property. It's 7 million dollars.that is a 7 acre property.wow!
    It is an excellent piece of waterfront property to develop - not sure it's worth $7M, but who knows?

Attachment 11680