Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by R8RBOB View Post
    I have been following your post and you keep saying "how is that her fault?" Ms. Mullin is a lawyer. She is no dummy. You don't get a severance for "quitting" a job. The $200,000 was a sweetheart deal and she was well aware of it. Now if you or I was placed in the same position as Ms. Mullin and someone was ready to hand me a check for $200,000, we would both take it because it is $200,000. If Robert Ficano had went into his personal account and paid Turkia Mullin the money then it's all good but he used taxpayers money to give her a sweetheart deal and that was not going to fly.
    What does that have to do with her running the airport? Nothing no one has show how the serverance was illgeal. It was unethical and a misuse of taxpayper dollars, but that falls Ficano's head for offering it. Now we may been on the hook for a 750,000 severance.
    Last edited by MSUguy; November-02-11 at 09:33 AM.