All this is foreign to me. I hate me some politics and dont especially care for the banks. I can build you a network and administrate it, could fix your computer but I have very little comprehension in terms of how Wall St. is/has screwed us. I kno that people have lost lots of money in the market. It went somewhere tho. Someone/thing has it. Im pretty sure that our initial mess was from unscrupulous lending procedure. AKA bankers being crooks. Didn't we bail them out for hundreds of billions of dollars? Shouldnt they have gone to prison instead? From top to bottom anybody that participated, signed off on it, and the heads at the top. I'm aware that every time something happens somewhere in the world the market flakes out. I for 1 like to keep my money. When the market tanked I didn't lose a dime. Regret not having bought Ford at a buck but still.

Young people in Michigan and Detroit have plenty to be upset over. My entire adult life the state has been in a recession. Probably more of a depression in light of its persistence. Thing about any Occupy Detroit or any Occupy Anywhere. Its going to be a bunch of Trustfund Activists. I dislike them even more than I dislike Trustfund hippies. I rather not Occupy space with them and protest the way i have been. Thru non participation. Pay my credit card bill on time and not borrow from banks.
my 2 cents