Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

2 parts Canadian Club as well

Quote Originally Posted by BagAJellyDonuts View Post
    I agree with the Stroh's ice cream but why not the Sanders vanilla?

BTW, another one of my personal favorites is Faygo cream soda and chocolate syrup, a chocolate soda.
    Rootbeer float would work, too. At least with Faygo, you can use soda with real cane sugar...if you buy those glass-bottled original recipes. They had cases of rootbeer at CostCo a month or so ago...best price I'd ever seen on 'em.

Cheers!

Root beer with ice cream is a Brown Cow. Used to make them with Hires or Dad's Club root beer. I'm going to pick up some Calder's vanilla ice cream and some Faygo root beer with real sugar in the glass bottle and make me one today. Saw a six pack of 7Up in glass bottles with real sugar at my local store yesterday. Had the old 7Up logo on the pack and bottles, too.

I thought a Boston Cooler is when Mitt Romney enters a hiphop club?

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    i thought a boston cooler was a sex technique.....
    I thought that was a Venus Butterfly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2