Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Dick, you’re all over the place, again…

I’m trying to help you get your ideas in order, and edit so you can make sense, but hey.

Your solution, as far as I can tell is to have a new gang war. Lol, or is there more to it???

How can anyone take seriously your comment about Miami’s lack of accountability in homicide rating vs Detroit’s? What makes you spew all that and believe your vomit will stick to the wall, and not stink?

What do you mean by ratio problem? Did you mean to say? Racial problem?

The only reason I am responding to your posts on this topic is that you are posing as an authority on it, yet again. You’re at it again with the "You guys know Jack shit", I’ll tell you how it is stance. Keep making up stories til you pop, doesn’t make them more believable or redeemable to your reading public, whatever is left of it.
    Like a mule with blinders on.

Here this is me writing really slow for you

We can start by you defining the difference between ratio and racial,they are two different words with two different meanings,so maybe try and understand what the post says instead of trying to put words and meanings in my posts that do not exist.

You are not even following the discussion to start with,just going out of your way to whine about my individual post because you do not understand context in a discussion.

Just because you lead a sheltered 9-5 do not think for yourself or ever experience life outside of your little box it does not mean everybody else does,you do not have to be an authority on anything,you can base on experience and relate that.

Everybody’s life experiences are different and we come from all walks of life,some have book experience and others have real experiences,you are an adult it should not have to be explained to you like a child.

You kinda remind me of a woman I dated,34 years old and she still had people that dressed,cooked,bathed,drove her around,because she lived such a structured life she could not relate to real life experiences.

You would be surprised how many so called educated people have never even been in a hood,dollar store,rode public transportation or even a buffet for lunch that have no clue what the world is like outside of their circle.

You automatically relate that to dumb people,I relate to as people that have not had those experiences and giving a little insight to them helps them understand how to address future problems or how things get where they are,it’s up to them to dissect the information or take it with a grain of salt.

Its not up to you to decide for others what they may or may not want to read,unlike Canada this is America where people still have individual freedoms and are allowed to think for themselves,you seem to like to dictate to other how they may think or feel on a given subject.

Like I said before,I do not blame you personally,it’s the way you have been conditioned to think,you do not know any better.

If somebody asked you to think outside of the box,you would be forever trapped in the box.

Just like every other city in the world everything about Detroit revolves around ratios.Once you learn the definition of ratio and how it applies you may understand things a bit more.

Do you think it is fair when Detroit gets constantly blasted in the press for crime levels but other places like Orlando most likely matches the Detroit crime levels but it is kept quiet because it is detrimental to the tourist trade?

Plenty of neighborhoods there where police will not even go into without extensive back up,Pine Hills in Orlando is 12 sq miles with 85,000 people that includes gangs from across the world and they all have something to prove,they do not just shoot you,they chop you up into little pieces and use you in rituals and that is just a small portion of the city,so gang violence in Detroit or the level of is no different then gang violence in any other city.

That’s where ratio comes in,the ratio of good people verses bad people,the bad people are always going to be there,the objective is to outnumber them so the least amount of good people are effected.

The question was in the original thread was How do you stop the gangs.

You cannot,if somebody has that answer then share it with the rest of the world,all you can do is contain them in a given area or outnumber them with good people so they have less of an impact.

That’s not pretending to be an expert in anything,just general observations in the real world.

You could personally help Detroit with their gang problem by simply going into the hoods and ask the gangs to give you their guns,so at least it will keep innocents from being caught in the cross fire. Let me know how it works out.

That brilliant idea did not work in Canada but maybe it will in Detroit ,give it a shot,what’s the worst that could happen?

You forget,I live in Florida where we shoot back,so lots of gangs do exist at violent levels and sometimes civilians get caught up in the shenanigans,as a rule they avoid innocents because they thrive on the fear of others and it does not end well for them when people shoot back.
    Last edited by Richard; September-28-23 at 05:41 PM.