Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Yes, from Chrysler FWY to Balduck Park all the way to the Snobbyvilles. In fcat the E. Warrens are already in Snobbyville, but keeping a low profile.
    Danny: [[no offense, but..........)You should not judge and generalize people into groups solely on their choice of cities to live within. I could presume that since you live in the city that you feed your children ketchup packets and saltines for dinner three times a week, but I do not. Furthermore, the "snobbyvilles" as you so often put it, have now provided homes and schooling for many people migrating/fleeing out of the city......... for over two decades + at that.

Gang violence is just another item on a growing to-do list for our government to handle. While we do not realize the volume and blatent affiliation our west coast states do, to say we do not have a gang problem is plain ignorance. Read this in the Detnews....... and it reeks of gang activity:

http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...atal-shootings

That ms-13 group has proven to be a pretty scary reality for this country. They have more than one TV documentary of their gang that proves the point. And they grow at an astounding rate. Maybe it's time to start shooting and then asking questions?

Quote Originally Posted by TKshreve View Post
    Danny: [[no offense, but..........)You should not judge and generalize people into groups solely on their choice of cities to live within. I could presume that since you live in the city that you feed your children ketchup packets and saltines for dinner three times a week, but I do not. Furthermore, the "snobbyvilles" as you so often put it, have now provided homes and schooling for many people migrating/fleeing out of the city......... for over two decades + at that.

Gang violence is just another item on a growing to-do list for our government to handle. While we do not realize the volume and blatent affiliation our west coast states do, to say we do not have a gang problem is plain ignorance. Read this in the Detnews....... and it reeks of gang activity:

http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...atal-shootings

That ms-13 group has proven to be a pretty scary reality for this country. They have more than one TV documentary of their gang that proves the point. And they grow at an astounding rate. Maybe it's time to start shooting and then asking questions?

The Grosse Pointes has its appeal to for its rich fancy neighborhoods and to avoid what's going on past Mack and Alter Rd. However The some of the E. Warrens also do their drug trade there. You may see them in the streets, but in one or two fancy homes hidden that area. Most Detroit Street Gangs hide like rats in the daytime but shoot at night.

As for MS-13 There are more than a gang group, there are a terrorist organization meant for drug trade, cop killing and anyone who stands in their way. There are growing faster than the Bloods, Crips and Vice Lords and they trirst for Hispanic Salvadorian revolution not just in their homeland but also in U.S.
    Last edited by Danny; April-07-10 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    The Grosse Pointes has its appeal to for its rich fancy neighborhoods and to avoid what's going on past Mack and Alter Rd. However The some of the E. Warrens also do their drug trade there. You may see them in the streets, but in one or two fancy homes hidden that area. Most Detroit Street Gangs hide like rats in the daytime but shoot at night.

As for MS-13 There are more than a gang group, there are a terrorist organization meant for drug trade, cop killing and anyone who stands in their way. There are growing faster than the Bloods, Crips and Vice Lords and they trirst for Hispanic Salvadorian revolution not just in their homeland but also in U.S.
    I pretty much made that point to another poster by addressing the fact that color gangs vs. the Detroit gangs are not idiots or less smarter. Mara 13 aka MS 13 was used in my example. I've known about them a few years before I moved on the west coast. I moved here back in 2002.

The MS-13 like pretty much all of the Hispanic gangs with the number 13 work for the Le Eme aka Mexican Mophia. The difference with Mara 13 is that they come from a war torn country/civil war and military style, although the gangs started out of L.A. first adopting the U.S. gang style concept. Mara 13 have no fear and have brought a type of killing that is unlike anything that has been seen in the gangs in this country. Even the well known gangs fear them. Their killing trade mark weapon is the machetti, similar to the Haitian people that use them for killing.

Two years ago a Mara 13 member killed a father in his two sons in my area over some fucking nonsense. A car argument turned into a murder. Sounds more like Detroit type of shooting. The Mara 13 are now in the majority of the U.S.; Michigan is part of the list.
    Last edited by dove-7; April-07-10 at 03:59 PM.