Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Love you Gazhekwe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    You Earthlings are weird.
    That's what I want to see on my tombstone.

Name:  Detroit Dodge.jpg
Views: 1249
Size:  21.7 KBName:  Detroit interplanet signs.jpg
Views: 1270
Size:  28.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Sharnelle View Post
    Name:  Detroit Dodge.jpg
Views: 1249
Size:  21.7 KBName:  Detroit interplanet signs.jpg
Views: 1270
Size:  28.8 KB
    That pick-up should be ticketed. It's clearly in the marked Alien parking space.

So, I've been reading on various forums about this phenomena, and this post is the closest I've found to describing what I hear. We've talked about sawtooth waveforms in this thread.

OK, I will share what they found.

They found that the transverse component that I found has remained fixed. It is at the frequency that I told you is known to have psychoactive effects. It is a jagged inverse sawtooth wave.

The pulses [[or transverse wave) varied very slightly and repeatedly in their frequency over the past 24 hours...and a pattern emerged in that they changed every 4 hours.....EXACTLY. They display a sinusoidal waveform.

ALSO....They found the pulses on 3 MORE Transverse Frequencies [[All with the same waveform)...ONE OF THEM IS A REALLY UNHEALTHY ONE!!...The pulse rates always matches with the one I found [[although I admit that I did not notice it changing). I missed the other frequencies because I only monitor a few frequencies because of my work....

THEY ARE CONCERNED even though the power levels are low. They believe that this is a man made phenomenon. They believe it is originating in space....likely a geosynchronous satellite.

They are passing it up the ladder, WITH MY NAME ON IT....although I really don't care. Actually, I would prefer my name NOT be on it. I want to know what it's purpose is though!!

Surely others have detected this?? It's on 4 frequencies....ANYONE?? It has a very low power level, so be aware when searching....

Honestly, my friend was a bit freaked out, and so am I.

That's all I have for now.

Curiouser and curiouser...

living in Royal Oak I have really noticed a strange sound lately and am wondering if it might be the hum... Noticed it first this summer but recently it has been msot nights around midnight when going to sleep with windows open - sounds almost like a blimp or something hovering - it comes and goes in volume but it persistent. I know its not traffic on 696 as I can decipher that sound and its not the occasion night work they are doing on Woodward t ore-pave as that has a unique sound on its own. Does anyone else hear this?

Quote Originally Posted by restoretheroar View Post
    living in Royal Oak I have really noticed a strange sound lately and am wondering if it might be the hum... Noticed it first this summer but recently it has been msot nights around midnight when going to sleep with windows open - sounds almost like a blimp or something hovering - it comes and goes in volume but it persistent. I know its not traffic on 696 as I can decipher that sound and its not the occasion night work they are doing on Woodward t ore-pave as that has a unique sound on its own. Does anyone else hear this?
    I don't hear it where I live in Royal Oak. However my aunt and uncle live closer to downtown Royal Oak and Woodward and they mentioned something last night about it. When I was walking home from their house I heard it too. I was thinking it was just a night work crew on Woodward because they are doing construction. The noise actually had to grow louder for me to notice it when I was walking away from their house but by the time I was half way home it was gone.

Well, once again...I sensed a stronger Hum, with odd harmonics...did my usual defenses, which include prayer and the Mack's earplugs...but the former much more often than the latter. Putting those earplugs in is a hassle, and I despise the attendant muting of my hearing. Tonight I skipped the plugs.

And once again, my honey had bad dreams unto nightmares. This pattern has been evident since before I began this thread. It is a strong reason why I've pursued it...with my Asperger's Syndrome, I've got a weird buffer to a wide range of emotion which plague many. After the stimuli reaches a certain level, THEN I feel the same or similar emotions, but most often my expressions of them are misunderstood by others...or occasionally they hit me like an ACME safe on the Coyote's head. Leaving me with little choice than to curl up in my little shell again for safety.

Tonight...I'm fighting to stay out of that shell. Perhaps this thread has been that release mechanism...perhaps that is why I recoil whenever someone brings this discussion up out-of-context. I know at least occasionally that's WHY they do it, whether they know how it'll affect me, or perhaps they're driven by emotion-eating ethereals and do it inadvertently. I hold no grudge against anyone for any of that.

I do think it curious that this thread became one of the top ten viewed on this side of the board, that is not only due my mention of it on my other favorite board, the conspiracy whackjob magnet Godlike Productions. I believe others sense this, and are searching for a solution...some daring enough to look for cause. Although our Windsor friends are quite willing to ignore the pervasiveness of this phenomena worldwide...since they want to sue somebody.

I remain undeterred from my reasoning that the deepest cause is purposely nefarious...and I say that specifically. My language carefully chosen.

These frequencies are ELF. That much is agreed. Their emanation and/or radiation EM in overall nature...in the two octaves just below the lower limit to human hearing, in the range of bone conductance.

Prior to my relative obsession with this Hum, in the six months leading up to ItsJeff's passing, I made my monthly lucid dream experiences revealing Tesla, Leedskalnin, and Keeley technologies and techniques very public through this board. The more I researched those, the more I delved into the realms of government Top Secret protections. Remember this is WELL BEFORE I experienced my particular disturbance from the Hum, before I knew my partner existed on the Earth.

This was frustrating to me, and I 'documented' it here...thinking I was leaving digital breadcrumbs which would either help me find my way out, or perhaps allow others to find their way in, should I need help. The forest here may relate to sanity. I am fully aware of that, always. Always.

Some remember those days, but my digital breadcrumbs have largely vanished. Top Ten poster on the board year after year, but when I search for specific things I know I said...topics I know I began...I get nothing save for a passing mention on H o t fudge. I sincerely thank those ruthless bullies [[and comedic geniuses) for their time and attention, as their nearly-annual GannonWatch threads are now the last remaining proof of some of the more outrageous things I've said on-line! I will not read them, because they are simply too wounding to weather...no matter how true their perceptions.

I know who some of them are, which occasionally gets in the way of tangible encounters...indeed most of them are kept at arm's length because I simply cannot trust if they are getting close because they believe my experiences or they are trying to get more fodder for their foolishness.

I am aware that some have made it sport to make fun of me and others here...even some well-respected media types. I found it humorous at first when at least one jumped on the bandwagon against internet bullying...but that same person has also come to my defense, so I have concluded they only added their two cents to that mix in honest jesterly fun.

All of that said...I digress often...sorry. I've had some heavy experiences which lead me to the conclusion I have about The Hum. I have confirmation that at least some form of research into AC grid ELF-EM radiation has been done at the University of California at Berkeley. We've had the gift of a still-anonymous storyteller who recounted their discovery of one of the early test devices, what they called the MindBox. I make the plea today for them to come forward, or find a way to make fully public everything their supposed group knows of this topic.

I know full well how frightening this is to most. A Marine friend whom I recently reconnected with after twenty years was surprised to learn that he knew the author of this thread, "THAT Gannon?". If I had a dollar for every time I heard that in this town, I'd be out of debt. You could tell he was a bit in awe of my boldness pursuing some of the more dangerous topics here. He would have trouble in his career talking as freely and he knows it.

I've lost contact with some family members who've decided my stance on some issues is more than they'd care to associate with...hell, my own father admitted he had to avert his eyes more than a few times. So, obviously I know there are consequences to my actions and words. But at least this topic is important enough for me to pursue, because it is part and parcel to the state of our nation.

We are on the cusp of the rise of what seems to be the Fourth Reich...the ugliness of spirituality that last rose through the boogeymen of the last century...those Nazis whom some wish to keep from public conversation or private consideration by any means necessary. I've heard it all...when I notice, perhaps, technology which is prone to abuse...or politics which share similar spirit...or even laws which possibly-to-probably are part of the desire to effect something similar in our lifetimes.

But I say it again...not caring one whit how it disturbs polite society. It seems time to disturb folks enough to perhaps wake from their slumber...because largely that is what we all suffer. That waking inattention unto zombie-like habit that George Romero and his devotees have been desperate to bring light towards with their brilliant satire. I wish I could be as well-versed to do it that way, but alas I am cursed with directness.

I guess this is my direct plea and prayer for 2014...that we all become fully aware of what is happening around us, without losing our ability to live in the moment in love. If you have difficulty with fear or anxiety...pray specifically about it aloud...the Universe seems filled with some power that helps those who seek and ask.

May our 2014 be all we wish, and way more than we deserve.

Sincerely,
    John J. Gannon
    still got my sanity, despite my attempts to lose it
    Last edited by Gannon; January-05-14 at 04:49 AM.

You know John, I did some background reading yesterday of stuff you have put up on the web concerning "The Hum".

My first impression was the thought that I was reading a screen play with dialogue akin to that wonderful movie by Ron Howard, 'A Beautiful Mind'. There were times I was reading the inner thoughts of a John Nash.

Second impression? You write so well.

I do believe you tell the truth about your Aspergers. It is so easy to be influenced by the realities we perceive. There are a zillion people out there that have no idea because they are so insensitive to outside stimuli.

I wish you the strength and ability to function in this harsh environment.

Keep your mind right. A whole lot of so called "normal" people can't do that.

I know what it feels like to be a hyper-sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post
    You know John, I did some background reading yesterday of stuff you have put up on the web concerning "The Hum".

My first impression was the thought that I was reading a screen play with dialogue akin to that wonderful movie by Ron Howard, 'A Beautiful Mind'. There were times I was reading the inner thoughts of a John Nash.

Second impression? You write so well.

I do believe you tell the truth about your Aspergers. It is so easy to be influenced by the realities we perceive. There are a zillion people out there that have no idea because they are so insensitive to outside stimuli.

I wish you the strength and ability to function in this harsh environment.

Keep your mind right. A whole lot of so called "normal" people can't do that.

I know what it feels like to be a hyper-sensitive.

Thanks.

John Nash was an MK-Ultra target, I'm pretty sure. That is no paranoia talkin'...there was another scientist who was 'tested' for his ability to keep secrets, with an anonymous dose or four of d-lysergic acid...but he killed himself by jumping out of a window.

At least the folks in my "imaginary universe" all age properly, except me. I'm still lookin' for that portrait in my attic, actually. All I find are toys...

Just kidding...someone I used to respect got in my grille last week about some bullshit, and used that term to describe my worldview. So...I'm a mystic who's participated in some stuff that troubled him...and I get the blame.

My words here, unless obviously a joke, are all my experiences, along with some wacky things I've found to be true. I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to...but oddly enough...I've found in dozens of instances the on-line record changing...since I print out the 'hotter' stuff I discover.

Just this morning, I learned they've gone and wiped the wiki of Baron von Reichart's Sleep Walking research from his page...only a tiny remnant remains on the sleep-walking page has mention of him, but only tied to his more controversial Odic Force conclusion...as if somebody wanted to discredit proven data gathering. It is a huge part of the Hum story, because back 100 years ago he proved that only SOME of the population was sensitive to some of this stimuli.

Only a pharmaceutical firm might want everyone to assume we're all the same...so they could market one pill to everyone. Look how difficult it is to get side-effects listed when racial differences show in their testing...what little of it they do.

ugh...

Gotta go to the DIA, best way to spend a snowday...

Cheers!

Well, I guess this can be officially moved over to the Non-Detroit side of the board...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...s-explain.html

Suck it, doubters!

It was especially strong last night, both cats were disturbed enough to wake me at 3am, and one wouldn't stop pestering me until I got up to pacify it after a half hour of odd purring & pacing. With treats, of course. The wind was wild, too, so that might've been what bothered them, but I heard The Hum like crazy until I went back to sleep around 5.

Sleepless in GPP-atcha!
    Last edited by Gannon; January-15-14 at 12:44 PM.

I live in Royal Oak [[10 1/2 mile between Campbell and I-75 and I hear the HUM during the night as well, around 11PM or midnight. To me it sounds like a diesel locomotive engine running off in the background but it does not really change or move and seems to be fairly consistent. Like you said, it is not traffic from the freeways. I can notice it with the windows closed and notice it about once a week. I feel it comes fro the direction of the South East corner of I-75 & 696[[Madison Heights) where there are some industrial companies.
    Quote Originally Posted by restoretheroar View Post

Welcome to the One-in-Fifty club!

If you don't want to read through this entire thread, I have found that Mack's Solid Silicone PillowSoft earplugs mute it well enough to ignore, if you can sleep with stuff stuffed into your ears...hearing your heartbeat and breathing. I get mine at CVS, when they have their coupon sales...the CVS-branded ones are OK, but significantly smaller, making them tougher to remove and re-use.

Others mask it with various forms of 'white noise', like fans or music or tv.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Gannon; January-15-14 at 12:49 PM.

Would it be a stretch to have the NSA spend 2 percent of their taxpayer paid budget on anti hacker technology?
    Of course I'm pissed at the Ukrainian basement hacker who can comprimise Target, Macy's, and Krogers to the tune of two billion dollars.
    And with the pot calling the kettle black, our government is complaining about the big three using black box tech to spy on us.
    Come on, NSA, give the consumer a break for once.

Sorry, Men in black are knocking at my door.
    Last edited by Bigb23; January-17-14 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    Would it be a stretch to have the NSA spend 2 percent of their taxpayer paid budget on anti hacker technology?
    Of course I'm pissed at the Ukrainian basement hacker who can comprimise Target, Macy's, and Krogers to the tune of two billion dollars.
    And with the pot calling the kettle black, our government is complaining about the big three using black box tech to spy on us.
    Come on, NSA, give the consumer a break for once.

Sorry, Men in black are knocking at my door.
    You probably can go ahead and let them in. They just want to check your light-bulbs for fluoride.

Gannon is my go to man for subversive contrails.
    Genious in training.

You know some really good sized boilers can sound just like what your describing. Plus the flame in a power burner sets off fluctuations in the air.

I've worked around heavy indoor machinary in the past, and the hum would only be known as it shuddered to a stop. To say the least that was unsettling.
    Since I've moved 10 miles south from a rural area I've not had a problem.

I believe this story is linked to our phenomena. Drive people from sleep enough to seek their particular form of chemical assistance...but that would make too wacky a conspiracy theory, wouldn't it?!

Of course it would.

Valium. Xanax. Halcion. Ambien. Zolpidem.

Know anybody on any of 'em?!
    Last edited by Gannon; January-19-14 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NickCharles View Post
    You probably can go ahead and let them in. They just want to check your light-bulbs for fluoride.
    You haven't been paying attention, the lightbulbs have mercury, the tap water has the flouride.

But the Men in Black are not concerned about any of that...

Could we be minutes away from a revelation?

Mysterious Windsor Hum's source could be revealed at 10 a.m. ET

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/mysterious-windsor-hum-s-source-could-be-revealed-at-10-a-m-et-1.2651783?cmp=rss

The source of the mysterious Windsor Hum in the southwestern Ontario city is on Zug Island — in River Rouge, Mich. — according to a [Canadian] federally funded report released today.
    They concluded the hum does exist and emanates from Zug Island.

Although they stated it probably was coming from Zug Island, in typical gov't/academic fashion they also concluded more money and time is needed to pinpoint the source.

Wow, as an outsider, everything I read on these threads just makes me wonder what a bizarre place Zug Island is. Someone should write a book about it. The secrecy, the security... all very strange. Not to mention what a sludge pit it's been for decades. Scary stuff. Just the fact that there's zero transparency about what goes on there is mind boggling.

Anyone knows what the story is there?

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    Wow, as an outsider, everything I read on these threads just makes me wonder what a bizarre place Zug Island is. Someone should write a book about it. The secrecy, the security... all very strange. Not to mention what a sludge pit it's been for decades. Scary stuff. Just the fact that there's zero transparency about what goes on there is mind boggling.

Anyone knows what the story is there?
    I suspect some metallurgy related with the military, using electromagnetic frequencies to gain certain properties as the materials set and cool. Steel can have wildly varying properties depending upon the time, temperature, and pressure...that is commonly known, but they've gone well beyond that old technology for the flexible steel for the latest IED-resistant troop carriers...and probably for the stealth craft, too.

If it is contained within Top Secret clearances, you'll never know for sure.

But, that said, whatever is emanating from that dirty island is not anywhere NEAR the whole source of the phenomena of The Hum worldwide. But it might be the most local source of whatever pissed off those sue-happy Windsorites.

I hear it up here in Petoskey on Crooked Lake...we are here again for the holiday weekend, and I can confirm The Hum remains strong both here and down in Bellaire. And it ain't the Shorts' Bourbon-soaked brew talkin', either.

So...

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast