Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

If one were to wear earplugs, would that be an effective barrier against the HUM? Not just the noise, but the mind-controlling effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyenimator View Post
    If one were to wear earplugs, would that be an effective barrier against the HUM? Not just the noise, but the mind-controlling effects.

Not a full barrier, rather like a volume control.

Gotta use non-foam ones, though, to really seal your ears.

Best ones I've found are from Mack's, selling under the brand name PillowSoft. I get mine at CVS, where they now have a house branded version that look smaller.

Turns down the most annoying of the beat harmonics, the warbling that seems to come up in the wee hours of the morning.

Since most of our EM sense isn't in our ears, though, I suspect this doesn't eliminate the effects of the <7Hz troublesome tones. So yeah, you'd still be affected...and if weak, controlled.

Cheers!
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    and finally, his invitation to duplicate his testing procedures, for you DIYers in the crowd [[JimAZ):
    I'm flattered for the mention but I'm reluctant to risk messing with people's minds in that way.

John, you're experienced with sound technology. Why has it been so difficult to isolate the locatation of the source of this hum? Is it simply because it's such a low frequency? What factors limit the ability to isolate the sources of such sounds? Distance between triangulating microphones?

Wiki's Sound Localization article gives some clues.

Has anyone double checked that Mind Box story?

I worked on Zug Island for years. This thread and topic cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by BEEAH View Post
    I worked on Zug Island for years. This thread and topic cracks me up.

How?

What is it exactly that strikes you funny about people losing sleep...some enough to cause their sanity to slip?!

Hell I was defending Zug Island before now. Maybe I won't put any energy that way any longer...let the Windsorites sue your asses until there are no noise-making jobs there.

Pretty funny, huh?!

Cheers!

Has anyone double checked that Mind Box story?
    Checked it up until we found a power pole behind a now-abandoned home.

Chickened out. It would take a gasoline-powered chainsaw to cut through some of that over-growth. A few people will find that funny.

I'm happy to go back to it today, if anyone wants to join me. I've got a few hours, and know exactly where the place is.

As for Takascar, if that was actually him, he claims to be a part of a group which has collected at least a few of these, they call themselves MindBox Hunters. I don't know if any of that is true.

If it is, they've got the proof we need to blow the lid off of this whole game.

Sincerely,
    John
    Last edited by Gannon; May-11-12 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    I'm flattered for the mention but I'm reluctant to risk messing with people's minds in that way.

John, you're experienced with sound technology. Why has it been so difficult to isolate the locatation of the source of this hum? Is it simply because it's such a low frequency? What factors limit the ability to isolate the sources of such sounds? Distance between triangulating microphones?

Wiki's Sound Localization article gives some clues.
    You misunderstood. You would be interested if it was SAVING their minds, right?! That is the DIY talent needed, create the ability to escape this annoying and possibly nefarious technology!

As for the triangulation, give the city one data point...another for the north shore of Crooked Lake just outside Petoskey...and a third for that lakes region south of Kalamazoo near the Indiana border. Maybe Cincinnati, too. Taos. Los Angeles. Houston. New York City.

Too many data points, but any triangulation will put you IN or ABOVE the Earth! So, the main culprit is HAARP, with some possible use of the AC grid for antennae...but the first one could energize and excite the second.

There was talk years ago about more than one group having HAARP technology to use, and they were battling amongst themselves. The US, Russians, the Yakusa, and possibly the Israelis. Of course, if the latter had 'em, you'd be sure to hear complaints in the Gaza...unless you NEED water to maintain the complex vibrations, since the Hum always seems to be stronger when it rains and snows.

Who knows?!

Cheers anyways,
    John

How?

What is it exactly that strikes you funny about people losing sleep...some enough to cause their sanity to slip?!

Hell I was defending Zug Island before now. Maybe I won't put any energy that way any longer...let the Windsorites sue your asses until there are no noise-making jobs there.

Pretty funny, huh?!

Cheers!
    Yes, yes it is funny, firstly because of the way to talk and as if the city of Windsor will sue "your asses" as if I own US Steel or have even been on that island in 10 years. Nobody is going to get sued, nothing will happen.

I get a crack out of the mind control stuff and articles that are posted about it. You know, people once thought the earth was flat as well. So yes, I guess the government has been mind controlling us with flying space doodads since the late 70's. Yep, that sounds about right.

NyQuil is your friend. Have a good one!

Good chance BEEAH is a government-provided astroturfer with the intent of forcing you to take sleep meds.

Dave Bing on the low level HUM noise.

"It's the machines making the motor work. When I worked in my plant I'm used the hum noise. It can be loud so I put on my headgears. If you all don't the hum noise, just move out. The hum noise is a sign of industry in Detroit working. However there will be plenty of pollution from its waste products. Right now I heading home to my nice and quite Manoogian Mansion."

A few days into attempting to prove out that E.L.F. Preliminary Research Report seems to show it is a real document, leading to many further studies into this matter.

It is telling that he was able to identify man-made Etremely Low Frequencies, and found the initial application of this technology to be for negative purposes.

The guy went on to work with electricity and various healing freqencies, even finding a way to purify blood and even reset loops in the nervous systems of addicts.

Just reading the symptoms in that third paragraph proves some link...I don't KNOW anyone who isn't taking some medication, or seeking to take some, for any and all of those!

Very curious...

Here it is, so nobody has to search for it:
    ELF fields of 6.67 Hz, 6.26 Hz and lower tend to produce symptoms of confusion, anxiety, depression, tension, fear, mild nausea and headaches, cholinergia, arthritic-like aches, insomnia, extended reaction times, hemispheric EEG desynchronization, and many other vegetative disturbances.

I used to hear something weird like this driving down Lafayette between Mt. Elliot and Beaufait.

It doesn't seem that anyone has bothered to read the article that has become such a bother to me.

I haven't let it leave my proximity for a few days, and research a little further into it when I have spare time.

Everything within it has proven to be previously existing...even the document itself, with an executive summary introduction and a few letters after the author's name, was uploaded back in 2009 on Scribd. http://www.scribd.com/doc/12805475/E...agnetic-Fields

The author turned out to be a applied scientist in alternative healing therapy, whom someone met and interviewed in 1999. http://nypress.com/paranoid-field/ . This someone was at least an inadvertent devotee of Hunter S., but the encounter has a genuine feel to it, and fills in a bit of Robert C. Beck for us.

I love the revelation on the second page of Beck's research document, where he discovers that all of the 'secret' knowledge practitioners of every genre and type actually tap into the same synchronizing signal...entraining to the heartbeat of the planet with zero sensory distraction, often called out-of-body experiences.

Beck gives enough information for a reasonable scientist to follow up on his research...but enticingly encourages studies into Astrology and Native Ceremony and guru-based wisdom-ponzis. Shows that they may have some validity after all.

Funny, they choose to move their research into the unsuspecting public...innocent coffee-cravers...but 'rapidly abandon...' them when they obviously work too well.

By the end of page three, there is something remarkably similar to the Windsor Hum...but on the next page he discusses some Canadian governmental records which should be researchable, at least by the current Canadian politicians who've so gladly promised their time and effort!

So...yeah...this document is curious. Sure would like to read the bibliography.

Now to find a tone generator with accuracy to the thousandths of a Hertz.

This could hurts.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Gannon; May-18-12 at 11:08 AM.

I still want to check out this backyard on 3MD.

I still want to check out this backyard on 3MD.
    Yeah, me too. I always feel as if I have no fear in me, but I have to admit NOT wanting it to be real. If we find a sewer in the back of those houses...and if we can see past the cap down into the hole...and there is a space in the bricks for that damn box...it makes it a certainty that the MindBox story is real.

As much as I entertain the MK-Ultra conspiracy, facing it is another issue entirely.

I've been in Boulder for the past few days, and tried to hear if they have anything like it here. UNTIL this morning, I felt/heard nothing out of the ordinary...but at this moment, that familiar beat harmonic is making my head resonate again.

I wonder if the pressure change caused an imbalance in my inner-ear, causing a lack of perception for a few days...or if it was just turned on today. But the hum is in Boulder, or at least Gunbarrel, just north of town.

Soon, I'll spend some time in Chicago...and will know if I can perceive it there.

Again, this isn't tinnitus. If it was, it wouldn't change...especially on the hour, precisely...it would remain constant. There is something else going on.

Sincerely,
    John

...in the rarefied air of the Rocky Mountains, unfortunately NOT high.

I went another 1,440 feet up into the mountains, to an old hifi-writer friend's house...and the hum was unbelievably loud there. Similar to at my honey's home in GPP. While I can perceive it at the house I'm staying at in Boulder, it is less severe here.

Curious.

You're not all that far from the infamous Taos Hum, not that I'm trying to steer you there or anything.

Yeah, I'll be in Arizona later in the summer, and plan on driving home through New Mexico...but will drive through Colorado again on the way there. I only learned yesterday they have a Tesla museum in Colorado Springs...but cannot make time for this trip.

Btw, Jimaz, you'd appreciate this. They laid chemtrails night before last, and today Denver suffered some of the worst weather they've ever recorded. Hail piled three inches thick on the streets, heavy flooding...tornadoes.

They laid more 'trails last night, and more bad weather returned.

It might be time to research that Popular Science magazine which talked about the weather manipulation ability of the Tesla EM technology...the stuff applied at the HAARP facilities up in Alaska, and probably at other places on the Earth...like Australia!

Cheers from beautiful Colorado...I went to the Wayback archives again tonight and marveled at how the most curiously productive time for me is simply not there...September 2006 is a blank slate. I sure wish I could recover that thread that talked about those Tesla lucid dreams. The stresses of life afterwards has caused an odd gap in MY memory, too, it seems!

Sincerely,
    John
    Last edited by Gannon; June-08-12 at 12:55 AM.

I just stumbled across this article, it seems to be the most complete analysis yet.

Some curious history in it, too.

Quashes some of my and other's more prominent hypotheses, but opens up some truly curious questions.

The Hum is real. What the heck is it?!

It's been pretty bad lately, but like I said before I'm just sick of talking about it...but with this being the ninth most read thread this year, I suspect others are interested in chasing it down.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Gannon; September-01-12 at 06:33 PM.

Oh God, another rabbit hole.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Reichenbach

Sounds like the mentor of Wilhelm Reich...

Yeah, this Baron was something else.

http://customers.hbci.com/~wenonah/history/odenergy.htm

Odd how those who followed this line of research were run out of history...this fellow is another like Tesla. One of the greatest that the weaker ones would rather forget.

Of the three mentioned in this article, the Baron and Mesmer and Freud, the only one that doesn't seem to cure anyone...but led to lingering sessions of treatment which would enrich the therapist...is the only one currently considered useful by the current establishment. Freud's.

But the article on the Baron, explaining his procedure for analyzing the effects of sun- and moon-light, is pretty thorough. His experimentation was leading to some curious working conclusions which seem to still be valid today, yet are oddly ignored.

Makes one wonder...I'm doubting the intent and effect of those institutions called medicine and science even more now! LOL...
    Last edited by Gannon; September-01-12 at 08:28 PM.

It just dawned on me, while finally getting around to reading all this stuff...the Baron lived to the ripe old age of 80 in the mid-1800s. As far as I can tell, that is twice as long as average for Europe then.

Crazy...but he could afford to do some things well. Dude invented phenol and more than a few useful types of STEEL. He had a few bucks.

Cheers
    Last edited by Gannon; September-02-12 at 11:39 PM.

Quashes some of my and other's more prominent hypotheses, but opens up some truly curious questions.

I said this after a quick, cursory reading of the fellow's essay.

After closer analysis, I see he makes a few big assumptions and dismisses a some of the more popular theories out-of-hand without proper substantiation.

Sometimes I wish all on-line information worked like forums, where the author could be challenged...and the dialogue recorded for reference later by others.

Shame emotion so quickly devours reason for most of us, though. I still flinch when the Freep asks if I want to read the comments on an article! [[and shamefully remember some of our more heated discussions here in the past...)

I realized while re-reading a few things in this thread that I missed adding some data from a camping trip I took in June in the UP. We paid attention to the background noises while staying in hotels in Mackinaw and Superior, WI on the first part of the trip, before my marathon in Duluth...and even moreso while camping in some rustic areas on the southern shore of Lake Superior afterwards. At least I paid great attention, then sought out observations from my partner every once in a while for confirmation.

I finally found one place relatively devoid of HUM, in the southern rustic campgrounds of the Porcupine Mountains just inside the UP from the Wisconsin border. I could sense it, but it was very faint and very far away...but in the direction of where the power grid began again. We were deep into the park.

I did, finally, notice also that I DO have residual low-frequency tinnitus...because beyond the directional throbbing in the distance, I was also able to perceive a slightly off-center somewhat pleasant hum that WAS stuck within my head no matter what...and didn't change tone or phase or any of the other highly distracting things that make the HUM abrade everyone who chases it.

That causes me pause, but since the difference was quite easily discernable...and that internal hum so pleasant...that at the moment I have to table it for later contemplation.

The trip was fabulous...it was great to catch up with a few summertime friends in Grand Marais. Lowered my blood pressure a bit, and added some data to this conversation I'd grown so weary of maintaining. Sorry I forgot to report it.

Cheers,
    John
    Last edited by Gannon; September-05-12 at 05:04 AM.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast