Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Wayne County Robert Ficano being eaten alive by Channel 7 I-Team

Check out the wxyz website latest investagation into Bob Ficano. http://fb.me/15vMdgeVj

Ficano is going bonkers!!! He has all of his staff members blogging their support for their Tiny Dictator.

The real question is why does one Teeny Tiny Dictator need so many shrills, bootlickers, and butt kissers to carry his water?

Bob Ficano is the most corrupt public official since Kwame Kilpatrick. Just because Mike Duggan & company got away with it --- does not mean Ficano will. Bobby is not as smart as Duggan.

For one, Duggan could count to twenty without taking off his shoes and socks. Every year under the McNamara Administration the county’s budget was balanced and all employees actually got raises. The county grew and expanded, which is why Ficano kept Duggan’s Budget Director. But even she can’t save the idiot --- Ficano --- from himself.

Bob Ficano is an incompetent nincompoop. Ficano cannot do simple math with a calculator, let alone balance a complex budget. Ficano is an empty suit who loves manipulating the media and stealing Arabic money, even more than he likes collecting more and more mistresses.

All those damn trips to China while Wayne County bleeds jobs oversees. And any day now this fool will be in the media talking about giving a free back pack to kids returning back to school; even as he tries to close their water park.

No real leadership on anything. No wonder that Bing and Snyder consider Ficano to be a total fool, who rather spend all day looking at his own reflection on the five o clock news ---than solving Wayne County’s problems.

It is only Ficano Follies that could make you nostalgic for Mike Duggan’s leadership abilities. Ficano is a clown and Assam Elder is a racist.

Channel 7 Rocks!!!! And the Ficano slugs are diving for cover like cockroaches when the lights come on.

The more Channel 7 exposes what Ficano is doing, the more outraged the public will become, and then demand that something be done.

That’s when the real problems start for Bobby….that’s when the real investigations begin just like with Kwame. That’s when the FBI comes in and starts taking Ficano and his minions to prison.

Ficano is as arrogant as Kwame trying to push Steve Wilson out the way and think he can ignore the top media outlet in Metro Detroit.

The Ficano appointees can rant and rave and post till their fingers fall off and it won’t change that fact that Ficano will end up where Kwame is…out of office, disgraced, and in prison.

Ficano will attempt to save himself as soon as the fire gets too hot and fire Assam Elder --the Seeing Eye dog that is leading Bobby off the cliff. But it will be too late.

Ficano pack up and join Grandmole in California or Kwame in Texas… Michigan does not need a Tiny Dictator! Wayne County needs term limits.

TERM LIMITS!!! Someone needs to push for a ballot vote. TERM LIMITS FOR all county officials. It just does not smell good in Wayne County Government.
    Last edited by emperorofchina; July-29-11 at 08:59 PM.

Nice first post.

Anger and outrage provides such clarity....LOL.
    Thanks.

It is SO reassuring that the unwravelling of the McNamara Empire is continuing.

Cheers and thanks for this...

By any chance do you know what the median wage is for Wayne County?

I think we need a ballot proposal that would cap the maxium wage for political appointees at whatever the median wage is for those voters.

The elected officials would get the median wage of their voters x 2.

Bing and Synder could do it.

But the greedy pigs like Ficano and his staffers would be driven from office by their own greed.

What is the best way to get rid of leeches, bloodsuckers, and other pests? cut off their food supply.

What do you think?
    Last edited by emperorofchina; July-29-11 at 12:21 PM.

Actually it would have the opposite effect. Since the jobs would be so low paying, you would be guaranteed to only get the shady people.

Detroit has a similar problem for politicians. Politics is a career, and people are working themselves up form one job to another. The problem with Detroit is that it's so screwed up that no matter how good you are, you're going to fail at many levels, and it will ruin your chances at other offices. So the competent politicians run for the job that they'll succeed at, and which will lead to bigger things.

Like any other job, in order to attract the best, it needs to be worthwhile to the best.

I've seen the reports, and they could lose a few people that are paid $80,000/year, to sit in on various public meetings. And to shift the salary's among various Dept. budgets is the lowest of Government at best.

It's nice to see stuff like this brought to light. Please - local news, don't fail us now.

lilpup Guest

kinda wish Channel 7 would do it with a little more humility, though, instead of self-congratulatory posts like the OP's

Quote Originally Posted by lilpup View Post
    kinda wish Channel 7 would do it with a little more humility, though, instead of self-congratulatory posts like the OP's
    The local news needs a high five every 25 years or so.

Yea...but Channel 7 was the only station to get it right both times.
    Steve Wilson = Kwame sent to Prison

Scott Lewis = Ficano sent to Prison

Quote Originally Posted by lilpup View Post
    Did you see when Channel 7 was handing out bottles of water last week when the temp hit 100? Talk about self-congratulatory. The reporters were acting like C7 should get some Mother Teresa humanitarian award.

Buy American Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rjk View Post
    Did you see when Channel 7 was handing out bottles of water last week when the temp hit 100? Talk about self-congratulatory. The reporters were acting like C7 should get some Mother Teresa humanitarian award.
    What does it matter who congratulates who...they got the job done and exposed this crap again. I hope it doesn't take years to get him out of the office now that the people are aware of it.

Buy American Guest

Seems like Detroiters are more outraged at Ficano and his antics than they were when thug KK was doing the same thing to the taxpayers in Detroit and Wayne County. There is no difference between these two crooks, thug KK raped and pillaged the citizens of Detroit for years and now Ficano is doing the same thing. Is there no integrity or honesty in any politician in Detroit?

Quote Originally Posted by Buy American View Post
    Seems like Detroiters are more outraged at Ficano and his antics than they were when thug KK was doing the same thing to the taxpayers in Detroit and Wayne County. There is no difference between these two crooks, thug KK raped and pillaged the citizens of Detroit for years and now Ficano is doing the same thing. Is there no integrity or honesty in any politician in Detroit?
    No I don't think there is. Doesn't seem to be a huge issue though, remember Kwame was re elected by a large margin - even though it was apparent he was a total jackass.

lilpup Guest

No, Kwame was the Freep's.

M.L Elrick and Jim Schaefer of the Free Press OWNED the Kilpatrick story. Every other media outlet chased them from the beginning and never caught up. Any journalist in Detroit worthy of the title would admit that.

Ok so where are Elrick and Schaefer now?

Why is Scott Lewis sooooooo far ahead of them?

And while the freep may have dig deeper than channel 7

Steve Wilson was first.

Its the nature of a print media outlet to be able to dig deeper.

lilpup Guest

Quote Originally Posted by emperorofchina View Post
    Its the nature of a print media outlet to be able to dig deeper.
    It shouldn't be, though, since print media has less funding to work with.

Oh, wait, I guess print media doesn't pay exorbitant salaries just for 'pretty' faces to read news stories, now does it?

LOL,

If paying high salaires equal better performace then public schools would be better than catholic schools. right?

Hey, emperorofchina: Sometimes you get the scoop, sometimes you get scooped. That's Journalism 101.

If you keep patting yourself on the back, then you might break your arm

Not trying to be offensive to you Vic! I am sure you are a great person. And thanks for posting...just please ask before you assume. Thanks. :-)

Your comment infers that I am patting my self on the back. I am not a journalist. I am not affiliated with Channel 7 or any media organization. I am a county civil servant and very happy to see channel 7 doing what the rest of the media is too lazy to do...and that to take on the most corrupt politican in michigan since Kwame Kilpatrick.

So if you dont know Vic....please dont make assumptions. You need to go ask somebody before you just make crazy assumptions.

Again Channel 7 Rocks!!!!!!!

How odd that most of the comments on here about the Tiny Dictator ----Bob Ficano---- are neutral to negative; yet on the Channel 7 website they were all pro Bob and negative against Channel 7.

Clearly the Tiny Dictator ordered his bootlickers to post and post and post...

Hmmm...how did the work out for Kwame with Steve Wilson?????

What a waste of taxpayers dollars.
    Last edited by emperorofchina; July-31-11 at 04:23 PM.

Wayne County needs term limits!

Wayne County needs to cap appointees salary at the median wage within the county!

Bing has done more to clean up Detroit than anyone else, and is only paid $1 per year. Ficano's earns $170,000 per year.

Paying more does not result in better quality.

Quote Originally Posted by emperorofchina View Post
    Wayne County needs term limits!.
    In essence, what term limits say is "I'm too stupid to vote someone out, I need to be protected from myself". You can term limit someone every 4 years, you don't have to vote for the incumbent.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast