Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My fellow Americans,

Here are the real questions we must ask:

1. What are all of non-profits, civic funds, PACs or any other entities that Jumana Judeh, Azzam Elder, Turkia Mullen or Bob Ficano are a member or associated with?

2. Where does every dime of those organizations funding go to?

3. How much of that funding is being funneled back into the private pockets of the Arab Trio Jumana Judeh [[Bob's Mistress) Azzam Elder and Turkia Mullen?

Bob is only their figure head......These three Arabic mercenaries are bleeding all the money out of Wayne County.

But where is all that money going? Does it go solely into their personal pockets or is it going into the pockets of some Middle Eastern terrorist groups?

These three --- Jumana Judeh, Azzam Elder, and Turkia Mullen-- may be a real national security threat, and not just corrupt political officials.

Does anyone know how you get information to the CIA???

Does anyone know how you get information to the CIA???
    They're in the phone book.

Or here: https://www.cia.gov/

I'm sure they'd LOVE to hear from you.

Quote Originally Posted by emperorofchina View Post
    Wayne County needs term limits!.
    In essence, what term limits say is "I'm too stupid to vote someone out, I need to be protected from myself". You can term limit someone every 4 years, you don't have to vote for the incumbent.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    They're in the phone book.

Or here: https://www.cia.gov/

I'm sure they'd LOVE to hear from you.
    Yep, I just giggled out loud at work. Or, to use the vernacular, I LOL'd.

Detrioter72

When was the last time you went to a political rally or worked on a campaign?

When was the last time you read the position papers of two competing candidates?

When was the last time you made a donaton to a candidate that you really admired?

The truth of the matter is most voters don't do any of that.
    The truth of the matter is most citizens dont even bother to vote.

So whats left?

The majority of voters watch campaign ads on tv or listen to them on the radio and then to decide how to vote based on what they see on tv.

Here is the problem...if the voter ONLY knows what he sees on TV that greatly favors the incumbent who can force vendors to contribute to thier campaigns.

Do you get it now? It not about stuipd voters....well its more about who can spend the most money and incumbent can spend more because they have the opportunity to steal more.

The media is not blamless...why dont they provide free and equal adversiting to all political candidates? Where do you think all that money goes that candidates raise?

It goes to getting their names and faces all over the air waves so the voters will rember their names at the next election.

That is why we need term limits....If i could only vote for Clinton twice why the hell should Ficano name have been on the ballot 13 times. Enough is Enoungh. TERM LIMITS! Save us from ourselves.
    Last edited by emperorofchina; August-05-11 at 11:59 PM.

The truth of the matter is most voters don't do any of that.
    The truth of the matter is most citizens dont even bother to vote..
    I would say this is the larger problem.

The majority of voters watch campaign ads on tv or listen to them on the radio and then to decide how to vote based on what they see on tv.

Here is the problem...if the voter ONLY knows what he sees on TV that greatly favors the incumbent who can force vendors to contribute to thier campaigns.

Do you get it now? It not about stuipd voters....well its more about who can spend the most money and incumbent can spend more because they have the opportunity to steal more.

The media is not blamless...why dont they provide free and equal adversiting to all political candidates? Where do you think all that money goes that candidates raise?

It goes to getting their names and faces all over the air waves so the voters will rember their names at the next election..
    Having been politically active since I was 18 and have even run for office myself, I can't understand why people don't take the time to research the candidates for themselves. We have become a nation of soundbites, and that is what we base our votes on. The media is partially responsible for this because they know it gets good ratings. Also, when you have stations that have entertainers masquerading as legitimate news anchors[[Beck, Hannity, Olberman, etc), they play up the soundbite angle because their audiences love it. The problem is many times they play only part of the bite, and take it out of context. Then the sheep believe it to be true and base their votes on that.
    Last edited by Detroitej72; August-06-11 at 11:26 AM.

Enough is Enoungh. TERM LIMITS! Save us from ourselves.
    Where do you propose having term limits? At the County Executive or Commission level? I don't need to be saved from myself. I research the candidates before I vote. Term limits aren't the answer. We have them in State level, & all it has done is create a game of musical chairs for different political seats for politicians to fill. Why did Gary Woronchak run for county commissioner as a Democrate? He was term limited out of the Michigan House where he served as a Republican.

EofC, to call Ficano a crook on the level of Kwame Kilpatrick or even a crook is not in line with facts and comes off more like a personal grievance.

What are the court vetted facts? We know Kilpatrick is an indicted and convicted felon. What has the 'crook' Ficano been convicted of? In fact what has he been indicted for?

You call him a crook and then try to leverage that as yet unsubstantiated claim into a call for term limits on all politicians regardless of their integrity or the wish of us stupid voters to retain them.

It is very easy to make anonymous accusations on an internet forum or talk radio but far more difficult to appear identifiably in person and say the same thing under oath and cross-examination with admissible evidence. Generally you are protected from libel by attacking public figures, but the same unfounded accusations toward a private figure could land a huge civil judgment against you.

I am neither defending not accusing Ficano of anything but, sorry, anything exposed by a TV investigator isn't enough to make one a crook. Yet. If he were convicted by jury, I will be the first to call him one. "What do we know, what don't we know, then what do we think."

EofC -- why you accuse the three of supporting terrorist cells, did you know that Turkia Mullin is a US Army vet?

I so agree with Detroitej 72!

Lowell

Please give it some time.......Kwame was roasted in simmered by Steve Wilson years and years before the feds got around to dealing with him. Give it some time.

Eastland,

I dont know if they are supporting terroirst cells.
    I also dont know where all the money is going.
    I think some agency needs to check it out and be sure.

HoneyBadger don't care.

lol...what the hell is a honeybadger????

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    I would say this is the larger problem.

Having been politically active since I was 18 and have even run for office myself, I can't understand why people don't take the time to research the candidates for themselves. We have become a nation of soundbites, and that is what we base our votes on. The media is partially responsible for this because they know it gets good ratings. Also, when you have stations that have entertainers masquerading as legitimate news anchors[[Beck, Hannity, Olberman, etc), they play up the soundbite angle because their audiences love it. The problem is many times they play only part of the bite, and take it out of context. Then the sheep believe it to be true and base their votes on that.

Furthermore, because the public is highly uninformed and ignorant, they cannot make good choices.

For example, in the Eighties, Michelle Bachmann would have been laughed at for her consideration as a Presidential hopeful. However, she leads the pack over viable candidates.

American is fastly becoming a nation of ignorants.

While the government, of China makes 20 year plans for projects and their national budget. America cannot make a budget for one year.

While the people of China applauds scientists and educators, we applaud entertainers.

Presently, you cannot trust the America people to make the choice for good leaders. Many will vote for people based upon popularity and not for intelligence.

Ignorant People elect Ignorant Leaders.

bartock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HistoryNotHisStory View Post
    Furthermore, because the public is highly uninformed and ignorant, they cannot make good choices.

For example, in the Eighties, Michelle Bachmann would have been laughed at for her consideration as a Presidential hopeful. However, she leads the pack over viable candidates.

American is fastly becoming a nation of ignorants.

While the government, of China makes 20 year plans for projects and their national budget. America cannot make a budget for one year.

While the people of China applauds scientists and educators, we applaud entertainers.

Presently, you cannot trust the America people to make the choice for good leaders. Many will vote for people based upon popularity and not for intelligence.

Ignorant People elect Ignorant Leaders.

I am guilty of my share of grammar and spelling mistakes.

However, it is really hard to accept a premise that Americans are ignorant when you've absolutely annihilated the English language making it.

Default Term limits

Ficano needs to go!

Who was Wayne County executive before McNamara? I've lost track.

However, it is really hard to accept a premise that Americans are ignorant when you've absolutely annihilated the English language making it.
    Are we still talking about "Literary Joe" on the other thread? The guy from Texas who doesn't know how to spell check? Never mind.

emperorofchina

Haven't you worn out your welcome on several sites already ? While I appreciate you're rant.............................................. ...?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Publican View Post
    Who was Wayne County executive before McNamara? I've lost track.
    Bill Lucas, who was the first executive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2