Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Lowell,

I love you man. But mobilizing people to form any kind of human chain around Cass Tech should have been done months ago. I would have done it with you then.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaiko View Post
    Lowell,

I love you man. But mobilizing people to form any kind of human chain around Cass Tech should have been done months ago. I would have done it with you then.
    I never had any interest nor made any comment about mobilizing a human chain or people past or present. I am just documenting reality and gathering memories.

Would I liked to have seen the building saved, restored, re-purposed and placed on the tax rolls? Certainly. But there was no serious effort nor funding to make it happen. Now it's gone but its memories aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    I never had any interest nor made any comment about mobilizing a human chain or people past or present.
    When you said "let's circle the site...for a final goodbye" [[original post), you meant figuratively through photos but Zaiko must have thought you meant that literally.

what will be done with all the bricks and non-hazardous materials? donate to recycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Lady View Post
    When you said "let's circle the site...for a final goodbye" [[original post), you meant figuratively through photos but Zaiko must have thought you meant that literally.
    Make's sense. I tend to write in 'you're sitting next to me' style as I am circling the demolition site taking pictures but I could see where the confusion might arise, now that you mention it.