Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Out of Towners in the D

I know we've done hundreds of threads like this, but out of towners might find it helpful if the forum pooled its resources and made suggestions as to what to do in the D before, after, or during down time from final four action. Dyes threads frequently pop up very early on google searches.

Include Restaurants, bars, attractions, and anything else which you would recommend..

www.DetroitArmy.com

Many will post suggestions regarding various places to eat, etc., so I will start off by limiting my suggestion to one. I think that all visitors interested in music should take a tour of the Motown Museum.