Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9 49 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1863

Thread: Alphabet Game

quesadillas warm and cheesy

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Mushrooms.

I ate one once, and I died. Have not had one since.
    #1 on my "I'm not eating that!" list....

Reuben sandwich...the original with corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Russian dressing...on pumpernickel....grilled!

Snickers bar - I won't buy them to pass out for Halloween because with my sweet tooth and one of my favorites, they'd be gone beforehand.
    Last edited by Maof; August-05-21 at 01:37 PM.

^^^
    I buy the mini Snickers bars for Halloween for that very reason...I eat a few, save a few, and give away the rest!! We all get a treat!!

T is for Tater Tots! Guilty pleasure!! Delicious when baked just slightly crispy! And so many ways to serve loaded!!

Tacos...any kind of taco, street or old school burger. I love them

Ugli Fruit

Ventemiglia's Subs; the best on the east side.

Watermelon; what else for this time of year fits the letter? Zero!

Xuxu

Name:  depositphotos_217843710-stock-photo-close-up-of-green-chayote.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  73.5 KB

Not a personal favorite, and usually I don't call it that, but can anyone else think of a favorite food beginning in X?

Yoghurt with flavors and crunchy mix ins

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Yoghurt with flavors and crunchy mix ins
    Can't say I predicted it. In retrospect, of course you did!

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Xuxu

Name:  depositphotos_217843710-stock-photo-close-up-of-green-chayote.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  73.5 KB

Not a personal favorite, and usually I don't call it that, but can anyone else think of a favorite food beginning in X?
    How bout Xylitol?
    Eat enough of it you could refer to it as X-Lax.

ha…

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post
    How bout Xylitol?
    Eat enough of it you could refer to it as X-Lax.
    It can also X your dog.

I'll finish this:

Zucchini bread. Mom makes a great banana bread but as far as I remember any time we had zucchini bread it was a gift. Both are favorites because both counted as a breakfast food in my house, and that was about as good as breakfast ever got.

World Countries
    Austia: sort of my homeland. Hungary was part of the Austrian Empire when my grandparents split in the early 1900's
    Last edited by jcole; August-22-21 at 07:42 PM.

Belgium. I've never been but from the pictures I've seen, it has some lovely cities...and lace and chocolate!

Oh, Canada; I loved when we could easily drive over one of the bridges and be in another country. Loved driving up the Bruce or to Niagara.

Africa! A continent - not a country. Land of much of my ancestry [West Africa - the nation of Ghana region, etc.]. I'd very much like to visit one day. Like for a month! There would be so much to explore.
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-24-21 at 06:33 PM.

OK, and back to D: Denmark. I watched a show about the North Danish coast this summer and Now I want to go there

Ecuador. I still remember when I was in 4th grade and our class was introduced to Geography, particularly Central and South America. A family friend was working for the Peace Corps in Ecuador, and sent me a box of goodies: a red shawl, a blue dress, a straw doll, a map of the country, and a couple of photos of native Ecuadorans. What a Show & Tell I had when I brought my new treasures to school. Through the years, I wore the shawl and dress a number of times.

France. Liberated 77 years ago today. My daddy was in Rhineland.

Greece. Moussaka! Spanikopita!! Baklava!!!

Hungary! Again, one of my homelands; goulash, paprikas and nusselkuchen

Ireland...My grandparent's birthplace.

Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9 49 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 69 ... LastLast