Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by CountrySquire View Post
    In the city limits it's the original buddy's which is an even better pie then it is at the suburban locations. Outside the city you gotta go a couple miles up conant to Louis in Hazel Park.
    ^^^This. And I know it's Chicago-style, but Pizzapapalis is one of my favorite too.

Not saying it's the best, but, I've never had a bad pizza or slice from Jet's on Jefferson in that strip mall just East of Harbortown.

On the other hand there was a Jet's [[ I think it has closed ) on 7 Mile right near Chalmers. The food there was absolutely horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    On the other hand there was a Jet's [[ I think it has closed ) on 7 Mile right near Chalmers. The food there was absolutely horrible.
    7 Mile and Hayes?

Nope, it's still there last I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    Yes, unfortunately, all Jets Pizza parlors are not the same, since that chain
    seems to be pretty prevalent here in Detroit.
    The Jets in Royal Oak Twp., on eight mile is the best, while the one on
    Vernor, on the Southwest side, has become the very worst lately.
    It's gotta be the different owners of the individual locations, which makes the difference.
    Otherwise, it's gotta be Buddy's [[eat-in) on Conant/McNichols.
    I have never tried Gracie See. I will change that soon.