Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

As far as good pizza, here are my favorites in no paticular order...

#1 Buddys Pizza. The pizza seems to taste better the closer you get to 6 mile and Conant.

#2 Hungary Howies [[Phone 313-886-4500) For some reason the location on Mack in Grosse Pointe woods tastes best. The one in Hamtramck by my office, just doesn't taste the same for some reason.

#3 Vinces Bakery on 8 Mile and Schannor by Al Long Ford. Its best to order a 24 slice tray, been going there for years.

#4 Millers Party Store on Van Dyke between 8 and 9 Mile. They are part of the Buschamies franchise, which for some reason tastes better than the other locations. The owner is really cool!

#5 Sorrentos Pizza on 9 and Van Dyke. Can't get them to deliver to my office in Detroit, but its a very good pizza.

#6 Louies Pizza in Hazel Park on I believe 9 Mile by the Racetrack

#7 Uncle Pauls Pizza on Mack Ave in Grosse Pointe Woods [[Phone 313-884-7991)

#8 Carlos Pizza on Grosebeck and 16 Mile Road. This location is right behind the Kroger at the end of the strip mall.

#9 Pepperoni Grill on Greater Mack ave in St. Clair Shores. This is more of an Itallian Resturant, but they do serve good Pizza and are very reasonable.

#10 Flat Planet Pizza by eastern Market. Its been 3-4 years since I last ate here, but they where voted one of the best pizza places by the Detroit news several years ago. I ordered there 3-4 times and the pizza was good. Just too much of a hassle to order from them and then have to go pick it up because of where they are located and they don't deliver to my office.

DetroitPole Guest

The westside seems a galaxy away to me. I've never been to Gracie See's, despite having had family in Warrendale. Can I catch the Tigers game there?

Bob's Pizza on 7 mile near Evergreen has a pretty good pie.

Quote Originally Posted by CLAUDE G View Post

#10 Flat Planet Pizza by eastern Market. Its been 3-4 years since I last ate here, but they where voted one of the best pizza places by the Detroit news several years ago. I ordered there 3-4 times and the pizza was good. Just too much of a hassle to order from them and then have to go pick it up because of where they are located and they don't deliver to my office.
    Flat planet closed and is now supinos. I enjoy supinos and actually don't mind there prices. $14-16 for a large pie. I end up taking some home.

Otherwise it's JJ Fatts here in Berkley or Jet's. Sorrentos if I am in utica.