Quote Originally Posted by MizMotown View Post
lol... gee I think maybe there is evidence on both sides that could possibly dispute your opinion... the best response would be I'm not going to judge Jack because I don't have ALL the facts, more personal opinon.

Kevorkian’s attorney, Mayer Morganroth, dismissed the study.

“All they’re doing is repeating allegations made by the pro-life people,” he told Reuters. “They’re not really of any real substance, and they’re not really accurate or true.”

Kevorkian Attorney Dismissed Study

He also attacked the authors, pointing out that Roscoe and another person involved were not medical doctors, and that a third person involved, Oakland County medical examiner L.J. Dragovic, had testified numerous times against Kevorkian and the two men were “bitter enemies.”
“Anything [Dragovic] says has to be discounted,” Morganroth said.
Morganroth questioned how the team was able to study 69 deaths when few of the people Kevorkian has helped have been identified.
“I don’t know how they got 69 [people] because it just so happens they don’t know who most of them are,” he said. “That already destroys their credibility because I don’t think anybody has the names of more than 15.”
The study’s findings seemed to suggest divorcees or people who had never married were more likely to turn to doctor-assisted suicide in the absence of safeguards.
Roscoe and her colleagues said “persons who were divorced or had never married were overrepresented among those who died with Kevorkian’s help, suggesting the need for a better understanding of the familial and psychosocial context of decision making at the end of life
Yes, his attorney would be a very impartial source. Hah! Let's look at one statement the attorney made:

“I don’t know how they got 69 [people] because it just so happens they don’t know who most of them are,” he said. “That already destroys their credibility because I don’t think anybody has the names of more than 15.”

Now, look at this list and tell me whose credibility is destroyed.

http://www.patientsrightscouncil.org...rkian-victims/

I call someone who killed over 100 innocent people a mass murderer. If you want to try to justify it, that's your issue.