Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

SWMAP, Yes that is the same Elrick. He has nothing to do with this stupid book. 313hero, you will find no one on this Forum who thinks like you. There is no one here who will defend kwame.

Stromberg2

i don't know that i'm worthy of all that, but i am a reporter at the detroit free press [[and former WDIV reporter) who covered kilpatrick for years and exposed a lot of interesting situations with my partner, jim schaefer.
    i suspect kilpatrick has had plenty of time to think about his predicament, but from what i've heard, he's still spreading the blame for his downfall.
    I believe a few advance copies of his book have been distributed. If anyone on this forum knows someone who has seen a copy, I'd love to speak with them!
    As for "Kilpatrick-in-his-own-words" books, I prefer The Kwame Sutra [[www.kwamesutra.com).

I knew elrick didn't have anything to do with the book - he just wants to keep track of what people think of it.

^^
    Well, if he's keeping track...I have not and will not read it...I already know it's a bunch of crap.

Stromberg2

Elrick-I have one

313, are you serious? You can really troll around here and "defend" Kwame? Do you not feel for one minute that this guy had a hand in taking down this city? And Elrick, thanks for all you and Jim did!!!

Quote Originally Posted by agirlintheD View Post
    313, are you serious? You can really troll around here and "defend" Kwame? Do you not feel for one minute that this guy had a hand in taking down this city? And Elrick, thanks for all you and Jim did!!!
    Taking this city down from what??? may I ask. I'm so sick of people acting like Detroit was such a great place to be before KK. It wasnt. it was still the murder capital trash was everywhere. what are you talking about. and dont give me that old 60's 50's mess those days are long gone. the city been down.

Who did you get that book from?

Quote Originally Posted by 313hero View Post
    Taking this city down from what??? may I ask. I'm so sick of people acting like Detroit was such a great place to be before KK. It wasnt. it was still the murder capital trash was everywhere. what are you talking about. and dont give me that old 60's 50's mess those days are long gone. the city been down.

^^
    Probably someone from the Kilpatrick crime syndicate. HAAHAA!

Stromberg2

313lowlife likes to be abused- and he always asks for more. He's probably a low self-esteem individual hoping for race based benefits as he has no qualifications of his own. There are many people who deserve leniency but Kwame isn't one of them. Nor is 313

bartock Guest

http://www.detnews.com/article/20110...ilpatrick-book

So...I'm split in thirds as to whether he'll pretend his book is actually selling better than it is, whether he will come up with some racially-painted or media-blaming conspiracy theory as to why his book is not selling, or a combination of the two.

Sounds like you're merely split in half, but wish to remain whole.

313hero...you boast and holler...and while I wish the BEST for you, I am quite certain you will never find it if you follow the fools who congregate around the Kilpatrick/Cheeks regime...or anyone else groomed for power through the McNamara gang. Surely, you can help those in your neighborhood to rise above the grab-what-you-can mentality of the poorer regions of the city.

THEN, perhaps, you won't be the only one calling yourself a hero...while sounding SO much like a zero.

M.L. Elrick, you remain one of my personal heroes [[helping to restore the virtue of this word). I know you never sought it out, and will reject even these kudos...but a sincere thanks to you, Mr. Shaffer , and Mr. Ashenfelter. The three of you helped restore my faith in journalism.

Cheers,
    John

If Kwame were to hire a serious PR consultant with knowledge of Twitter and Facebook and such, it makes sense he would hire a sock puppet for posting online at DetroitYES! So don't be too hard on 313. He's working for a living. As for you, 313: Make that money, baby.

i'd still like to hear where 313hero got the book. Few, if any, people had it on June 8.
    So 313hero is either a Kilpatrick confidante ... or full of baloney.

I vote he's both :-)

Rim shot for Blue!!

Stromberg2

KING KWAME has got a job, as a mentor ot young kids at public schools and universities in Texas. HAH! He might tell them to stay out of trouble! Or you all end up like me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4