Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by fryar View Post
    I wonder if coracle is illustrating a very important point about the censorship of controversial statements over at the news, a "my silence speaks volumes" sort of thing.
    No I just think he forgot to type the rest of his thought

Quote Originally Posted by firstandten View Post
    No I just think he forgot to type the rest of his thought
    You're right. He'd just started to write a revelation when he was admonished by a household member that made it eminently clear there were chores to be done and they were not going to do themselves. Knowing what was in his best interests he did them immediately. By the time he returned to the keyboard he'd clean forgotten what he was going to say. [[He's sure it was important! - but we'll never know)

All because he didn't want his daughter disrespected.

One day, just perhaps one fucking day, people will realize that respect is something that is earned and not automatically given.

For a milllionaire not to help his daughter because she was being thrown out is shameful on him. For his daughter to act the way she did shows she deserved zero respect. She's a pig, he's a pig and they can go fuck themselves. Perhaps they got the attention they were seeking. I hope they liked it. I am sure this fool will get even more attention in prison.

Now shouldn't she be an accessory to murder considering she stated the landlord was going to be killed when her "Daddy" came down [[or was it the grand-daughter)? Perhaps she can have more of whitey in prison just as her Dad will. Racist shitbags!

Amen GOAT. Couldn't have been said more effectively..

Actually I really wonder what the daughter said to the father when she called him. Did he really come down and shoot the guy because he wanted his rent? Or did she maybe say he tried to rape her? I don't know. Just wondering. I just find it incredible that someone would kill another man because he wanted his rent payment.
    Regardless, even if she did, Daddy should have just called the cops. He deserves whatever he has coming. I just really hope his "little baby girl" doesn't get a pass. Something tells me she's just as responsible [[if not more so) than daddy.

May they both rot.

I asked some folks at the picnic, and I still wonder, if there's some sort of fund or drive set up for the family of Greg McNichol [[sp?) over in Australia. I'd really like to show them that most Detroiters abhor this kind of evil behavior, thoroughly condemn Young, and appreciate what he was doing for that community. Does anyone know that area, or who the community people are over there? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    She's a pig, he's a pig and they can go fuck themselves.
    That sums it up nicely right there.
    Last edited by Roq; May-30-11 at 05:09 AM. Reason: clean up quote

Wow per the article he tried to convert his moneys to his wife. All of this was stopped the McNichol's widow. Good. No bail either. This is going to be an ugly trial!

Thankfully they froze his assets and stopped him from converting the money over to that monster's wife. It's incredible how greed and a complete lack of appreciation for human life can blend so well to create this soulless monster. Truly without remorse, and without any sense of being able to comprehend anything larger than himself. Freddie Young deserves to rot in jail, broke, penniless and in the darkest prison hole.

You have to hand it to his lawyers: "Judge, due to the fact that this soulless murderer, er client, had a spotless record prior to his senseless killing, and due to the fact he has access to large sums of bail money, we feel he should be granted bail." WHAT? What logic is that? He clearly has the ability to flee, and has shown through his actions he knows he's guilty. It's hilarious they were able to attempt to make a legal argument to let this Thing go free.

Great news and justice served for a horrible tragedy... glad to see he didn't find a way around owning up to his terrible crime.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/19...obref=obinsite

Too bad that new like this isn't the headline news everyday, instead of the way the actual events are.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4